At NACHaS, we believe our children should strengthen their faith in God, their love of Torah, and their identification with the Jewish people. We hope to inspire a strong sense of Jewish community and enrich their observance of Jewish practices, literacy, education and values. Our goals are to:
- Make a sincere effort to help each student cultivate a sense of pride in being Jewish, and find comfort and joy in their Judaism
- Develop a sense of respect and caring for each other and a greater feeling of spirituality leading to good deeds and faith in G-d
- Instill a sense of responsibility for ourselves and those less fortunate through active, personal participation in Tzedakah, T’filah and Tikkun Olam
- Familiarize students with Jewish observance through worship and prayer including study, attendance at religious services, and special holiday celebrations
- Familiarize students with Torah, Jewish ethics, Israel and convey an awareness of and appreciation for the richness of Jewish history and literature.
- Stimulate a process of continuous learning and living which extends beyond the Religious School and lasts a lifetime